Frequently Asked Questions
A list of our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) please feel free to contact us via our FEEDBACK FORM if your question is not among those listed here
- Agricultural and Livestock products
- Fishery products from the sea, rivers or lakes
- Mining products
- Artisanal handcrafts
- Industrial goods
- Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC).
- Manufacturers Association of Nigeria Export Group (MAN-Export Group)
- Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON).
- National Agency for Food, Drug, Administration and Control. (NAFDAC).
- Nigerian Association of Chambers of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture (NACCIMA).
It is the duty of the Desk officer at the Nigeria ECOWAS National Office to revert to the applicant on the status of completed application form's
The company will be communicated after the due process.
The Certificate is valid for 6 months from the date of its issuance.
No, the ETLS Certificate of origin is issued for one specific product and can only be used for one specific recipient country (with name, trade name, and complete address of the ECOWAS region).
No, each ETLS Certificate covers one type of good and so applications must be made for each type of good that is to be exported.
The applicant must make enquiries regarding the national rules in the destination country, especially with regards to norms and quality.
Yes, even an approved product has to pay Value Added Tax (VAT) and, if applicable, excise duties.